As a Danish tech company and part of the Microsoft Partner system, we support Microsoft's global vision to spread green technology for the benefit of all.
That is why we have signed the Microsoft Partner Pledge, which focuses on solving important societal problems in five key areas.
By signing the agreement, we commit ourselves to:
- Contributing to building a workforce with greater digital skills, for example, by educating and training students and job seekers.
- Supporting Denmark's goal of reducing CO2 emissions by 70% by 2030, for example, by making sustainability a natural part of our relationship with our customers.
- Ensuring responsibility and good ethics in the development of AI solutions, for example, by making AI understandable and fair.
- Helping to combat cybercrime, espionage, and warfare, for example, by raising awareness of cybersecurity both internally and externally.
- Contributing to building a more diverse and inclusive workforce, for example, by focusing on gender equality at all levels of the company.