Senior Business Analytics Architect
Copenhagen, Aarhus, Aalborg, Kolding
Do you think like an architect? Do you want to draw the big lines on great projects?
Does your heart beat faster when you hear “cloud”, “hybrid” and “loT”?
twoday kapacity is one of Denmark´s leading BI-houses. We live and breathe converting company´s data into concrete business value with innovative solutions based on Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, Power BI and TARGIT.
We work with some of Denmark´s biggest companies, and we help them transform complex problems into simple solutions so that they can reach their full potential.
Can you act as an architect?
- Focus on details and meet deadlines
- Use your own insight and expertise
- Analyze problems
- Influence attitudes and challenge ideas
- Structuring tasks
- Take ownership of a team
And can you see yourself here?
You can see yourself as a part of Denmark’s strongest team of Business Analytics consultants. As an architect, you discuss important elements regarding design and practical implementation.
Instead of following a standard method, you are motivated by the opportunity to influence companies’ ideas as well as practices – and from there develop the best approach. You enjoy taking ownership of projects and collaborating with customers to ensure the ideal architecture.
You can challenge the customers – both on the commercial and technical level. It is required that you are independent in your way of working and that you can make decisions. In addition, you enjoy being part of a team and you see teamwork as the driving force in solving complex projects.
Is it you?
You don’t necessarily come from the BI world, but you aim for the stars and are driven by challenging your professionalism – and you can check these things off:
- You have a higher education such as cand.it, cand.merc.dat, cand.scient.dat
- You have at least ten years of experience with the implementation of BI-solutions – mainly within the MSBI-platform
- You have experience with the consulting world
- You have “hands-on” experience
- You LOVE data and are always on top of the latest trends
- You can take ownership of a team
- You will help influence the future development of this exciting company
We excite with data - do you want to join?
We look forward to reading your application if you match the description. Employment interviews will be held regularly, so be welcome to apply today!
You apply by clicking the button below. All applications are treated confidentially.
We have open positions in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Aalborg and Kolding.
If you have any questions about the job, you are welcome to contact Ann Brahe Orlandi: firstname.lastname@example.org.